Want to attend educational event in Moldova and Greece?
Public Call for Selection of Candidates for Participation in Training
E-skills for Impact
In cooperation with partner organizations from 6 countries, we are implementing the “E-skills for Impact” project. Project activities take place from 8-13 May 2017 in Moldova, and in September in Thessaloniki.
Foundation 787 offers to selected candidates to participate in activities, covering all costs.
Basic information about activities and trainings:
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will have additional knowledge and skills about the management of online media, and on how to communicate successfully with partners, volunteers and media;
- Participants will master the use of various web platforms, learn how to create a digital communication strategy, and how to allocate time more effectively in organizing events;
- Activities will gather participants from 7 countries
- After the seminars in Moldova, participants will have the opportunity to implement individual activities, and present their results in Thessaloniki in September
The ideal candidate for these activities is:
- Student or a person with university degree in social sciences;
- Has experience in project implementation;
- Has good knowledge of English;
- Interested in the field of digital media / communication
- Has an interest for the field of entrepreneurship;
- Has strong organizational skills (experience in organizing different events, logistic and technical support in the implementation of events and activities);
- A person open for communication and ready to acquire new knowledge and skills, and to socialize with participants from different cultures and countries.
Selected candidates will, with the mentoring and assistance of the Foundation 787, attend trainings and implement activities. The working language of the project is English. All costs will be reimbursed in accordance with the rules of the project.
Please submit your CV (maximum 3 pages) and a motivation letter (maximum 1 page) in English no later than 31st March 2017, to the email address: [email protected], indicating: "Eskills candidate". In the motivation letter, please indicate why you want to participate in the trainings and how you will implement the acquired knowledge within the Foundation's activities 787.