Apply for Business Workout!
Foundation 787 invites young people (aged 20-35) who have their start-ups (more than just business idea including any of the following: prototype, conducted market research or R&D, done sales, established operations, registered business etc.) to apply to take part in the program Business Workout which will be implemented from August 2018 to May 2019. The goal of the program is to provide support and education to startups led by young people, so they can achieve sustainability and steady growth. The program is organized on days which will not disturb day-to-day business activities of participants.
You are right person for this program if:
- You have business which exceeded limits of business idea & you are implementing (register or not registered) business activities for the period of at least one year
- You have overcome some initial obstacles and are now in the growth phase of business. You lack some key information and support to overcome the remaining challenges
- You can spend one weekend each month to work together on the development of your business model, marketing strategy and branding, sales skills, financial management, export opportunities, etc.
- You are interested in taking part in B2B meetings, mentoring, technical assistance related to strategic growth or promotion of products / services etc.
- You want to connect with experts and entrepreneurs in your field
- You have 20-35 years
- You live and work anywhere in Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you agree with all the above, we are expecting your application!
Please send us your CV and a brief description of what your business, what are the results so far and what are the biggest challenges and achievements in the past work of your business (max. 1 page).
Send us these two documents by July 26, 2018. at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the note: “I want Business Workout”.
We cover all program costs, and the realization of the program is funded by a grant from the US Department of State.